Assessment » Online Assessment
Computer is ubiquitous and so is the network, be it internet or LAN. The idea of utilizing the network for assessment is not new, but the recent advances in technology has made this option more lucrative than ever. Features like instant results, complete control, security, rules and detailed reports reduces the assessment cylce time. This also takes away some of the accompanied adminstrative and logistic pain
Career Mantra's Online Assessment Platform
Career Mantra's solution is ideally suited for organizations that need to conduct tests to select professionals or certify their skill sets in large volumes based on specialized skills. The test is relevant to all kinds of companies and would be beneficial if you are recruiting for a bank, a blackpool hotel, a fast food restaurant, or a law firm.
There are 3 major components to this solution package:
Test content authoring
Registration & Scheduling
Professional Test Delivery
Authors can create test questions and put together batteries of tests and save them in an item and assessment bank, from where online tests can be compiled.
When a potential candidate submits an application to the concerned organization, the recruitment / certifying organization creates a login for the Professional Test Delivery System, and emails the login credentials to the candidate. The candidate can then log into the Registration & Scheduling System and schedule the skills assessment test.
The candidate then takes the test by logging in to the Professional Test Delivery System with his/her credentials. The test is delivered through a secure Lockdown Browser, which maintains and ensures the security and integrity of the test.
After the test is over, the candidate can view the raw score. The scaled score can also be displayed so that an individual gets a visual feedback of his/her performance. The scaled score compares itself with other candidates' results. Without contacting the recruitment team, a candidate will come to know whether s/he has met the basic criteria.
Key Features :
- » User-friendly interface with easy to use navigation
- » Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) that allows easy integration with the Item Bank and Assessment Delivery Systems
- » Can be used for Online and Paper-based assessments
- » Integrated with Bulk Data Load to load the Students' Demographic Data and Scanned Results Data
- » Calculates Scaled scores and generates meaningful and comprehensive student reports
- » Item Analysis to calculate Difficulty Index and Discrimination Index
- » Hosted and Premise-based solutions available